Meet the Brunchnista: Juti Kongaunruan
Junti Kongaunruan is the creator of the Belle of Brunch, a London based brunch blog. She began her blog out of a passion for sharing with people everywhere that brunch is more than eggs benedict. Now the blog has developed into brunch party with plans to expand into BelleAbroad where she will share her vacations and brunching abroad. The Belle of Brunch is meant to give insight into Junti's life centered around finding her next meal as well as beautiful photos from beautiful cities.
As a brunch fan, whose weekend revolve around exploring the hottest new brunch spot in London, I was curious to find out how the belle of brunch brunches across the pond. I recently caught up with the Junti a to find out how she brunches when she's not living her best life, tanning, on holiday or surrounded by colorful food. Here are my ten quick-fire questions and here's what the brunch enthusiast had to say about her brunch behavior!
- Favorite brunch spot? It's so hard because there's so many in London, but I really love Milk (18-20 Bedford Hill, London SW12 9RG, UK) in South London. The food was so good and I loved the energy in the room.
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee all the way! I'm such a bad brit.
- Mimosa or Bellini? Mimosa
- When I’m not being a Brunchnista, you can find me? You can find me... most likely working on renovating my parent's Thai restaurant at the moment! After quitting my job, it's a great project that I am really excited about.
- When I brunch at home, my go to meal is? Buttered greens, scrambled eggs and mushrooms with some buttered tiger bread - I am not good in the kitchen, but I do really like this as a start to my day, so quick and easy even I can't mess it up.
- Favorite brunch squad! Anyone who loves a drink and to share food, I'm 100% a sharer.
- One brunch item you hate? When I order poached eggs for the yolk porn and get no runny yolk at all!
- Most played song on your iTunes? Luther van Dross - Never too much
- If you could have brunch with any woman, who would it be and why? I’ve been told I’m very similar to Kourtney Kardashian so I would love to see if that’s true although I don’t think I’d be able to keep to her strict diet!
- Fav brunch outfit? Definitely a floral or bright tea dress/ wrap dress, my heeled mules, rattan bag and a hat or sunnies on my head.