Meet the Brunchnista : Tricia Lee
Tricia Lee spent the last decade keeping Clinton Hill perfectly polished as the owner Polish Bar Brooklyn. She recently made the transition to Real Estate where she is taking the industry by storm, being named Compass Rookie of the Year in 2016 ( Manhattan & Brooklyn) .
As the girl around town, I caught up with Tricia Lee to find out how she brunches! Here are my ten quick fire question and here's what the Real Estate and Beauty expert had to say about her Brunch Behavior:
- Favorite brunch spot? La Petite Cafe , Court St, Cobble Hill
- Coffee or Tea? Blue bottle coffee company Williamsburg/ 42nd St
- Mimosa or Bellini? Bellini
- When I’m not being a brunchnista , You can find me... building my business
- When I brunch at home, my go to meal is? Waffle makers, scramblers eggs, chicken sausage and Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee
- Favorite brunch squad! A Bae
- One brunch item you hate? Poached eggs and hash anything
- Most played song on your iTunes? No Limit , G easy, Cardi B, ASAP Rocky
- If you could have brunch with any woman, who would it be and why? English perfumer, Jo Malone. She sold her business to Estee Lauder in 1999 for a gazillion dollars and is on the brink of another brand launch. The prestige brand is sold worldwide with a cult following that started from a passion for perfume and a genius marketing strategy of 'fragrance layering.' I want to ask her how she was able to build such dynamic brand, build wealth and maintain anonymity.
- Fav brunch outfit? Nike leggings, brand new sneakers and boyfriend's hoodie (little to no makeup and gorgeous hair).