Meet the Brunchnista : Casandra Rosario
Casandra is a magnetic communicator who uses her platform, Food Before Love, to connect with food lovers and introduce them to the culinary experiences of life. Food Before Love serves as a hub for where and what to eat in NYC and beyond. She's also currently the Founder and CEO of The Rosario Group, an NYC based consulting firm with a focus on hospitality. She thrives on building brands from the ground up and supporting other creative entrepreneurs develop their story.
As a foodie at the forefront of the hospitality scene, I was curious to find out how this Afro-Boriqueña brunches in the ever-changing dining landscape of NYC. I recently caught up with Harlem Girl to find out how she brunches! Here are my ten quick-fire questions and here's what the serial entrepreneur and jet-setter had to say about her brunch behavior!
- Favorite brunch spot? Right now, it's the Edge Harlem. I can't get enough of their jerk burger.
- Coffee or Tea? Wow, I'm a sucker for a good latte.
- Mimosa or Bellini? Mimosas
- When I’m not being a Brunchnista , You can find me? When I’m not being a brunchnista, You can find me planning my next vacation
- When I brunch at home, my go to meal is? When I brunch at home, my go-to meal is croissant french toast
- Favorite brunch squad! Brunching with either Melody, Kim or Mitch are a guaranteed win!
- One brunch item you hate? I could do without eggs benny, no poached eggs for me
- Most played song on your iTunes? Plain Jane Remix
- If you could have brunch with any woman, who would it be and why? I'd be brunching with Chef Kelis because I find her fascinating and am incredibly inspired by who she is and her work.
- Fav brunch outfit? Off the shoulder "brunch over everything" sweater, jeans and sneakers.