Meet the Brunchnista : Beverly Beal
Beverly Beal is a lawyer by day and fashion blogger by night. She's skillfully combined a passion for fashion and law into a career that she loves. Aside from being a career girl, Beverly is a budding entrepreneur with two business under her belt -Loved Labels, a luxury resale e-commerce store and Guilty Intimates, her newest venture where she designs lovely lingerie. Beverly is a triple threat taking the world by storm!
With such an intense career life, I was curious to find out what she does in her downtime. I recently caught up with Beverly to find out how she brunches! Here are my ten quick fire question and here's what the Blogger/Entrepreneur/Lawyer had to say about her brunch behavior!
- Favorite brunch spot? The Dutch, their biscuits should be a crime. The Dutch 131 Sullivan St, New York, NY 10012
- Coffee or Tea? Hot Chocolate.
- Mimosa or Bellini? Mimosa
- When I’m not being a Brunchnista , You can find me? Online shopping, it’s really an addiction.
- When I brunch at home, my go to meal is? Croissants.
- Favorite brunch squad! Whoever comes on time, I hate being late for food.
- One brunch item you hate? The bill.
- Most played song on your iTunes? Non-stop Jay Z.
- If you could have brunch with any woman, who would it be and why?Oprah of course! She is a talk show host, philanthropist and business woman but if I ever got the chance to sit and talk to her I would ask her, how does she deals with forgiveness? And as a what was her biggest business regret!
- Fav brunch outfit? Jeans, frilly blouse, and heels!