Brunchnista's Summer Travel Etiquette Guide
Travel season is upon us! Lines are long, airplanes are full and everyone one is anxious. Here are a few airplane etiquette tips to make your flight more enjoyable.
1. Use the bathroom before boarding. Trying to navigate in the opposite direction of traffic slows down the boarding process
2. Bring your own blanket/shawl in anticipation of cold aircrafts
3. Remove your headphones from your ears once the flight attendant comes to take your drink orders
4. Pay attention to the safety demonstration on every flight, because it's life-saving information.
5. Be respectful of other passengers personal space.
6. Keep your shoes and sock on at all times. Do not walk barefoot in the aircraft.
7. Do not get drunk. This could prevent you from boarding or being removed from aircraft.
8. Hydrate! For every 3 hours of flight time you loose 1.5 liters of be sure to bring an extra supply of water.
9. Wear ear plugs, this reduces the tiredness you may feel after a long flight.
10. Be sure your electronics are charged and plugs and earphones are compatible with the aircraft.
11. Relate, relate and release and enjoy the ride.
Safe summer travels xoxox Brunchnista