Brunchnista Rules for Brunchin'
Hey Brunch Babes, Brunch culture is prevalent in New York City; it has become a way of life. The Brunch lifestyle contains the perfect mix of elements such as food, cocktails, fashion, ambiance, and great company. It's the perfect a way to leave all your worries and cares behind and look forward to the week ahead. Of course, as your go-to girl for all things brunch I wanted to share seven tips for the working girl, to make the most out of your weekend brunch experience.
1. Take a picture - Social media has become a part of every dining experience, we can’t deny it! So if you can’t beat them join them! Snap a pic" for the gram" you never know the next brunch you may be inspiring.
2. Ask for recommendations and Do research - I always ask my server what's the most popular? Most picturesque? And what would they recommend? You should also do a little research before your arrival, so you know what to expect. Social media is an excellent resource for brunch research.
3. Order sweet and savory for optimal brunch experience - Chances are your brunch menu is filled with options of the sweet and savory variety. So take full advantage of being able to “eat cake for breakfast.”
4. Get tipsy but not drunk - Your brunch menu will probably have serval specialty drinks and or a bottomless mimosa option. Drink Responsibly! So you can still be semi-productive for the rest of the day. Don't be that girl sending that drunkin' " You up" text at 1 pm. Unless, of course, you want to!
5. Seize the moment - In this fast-paced world, it's hard to connect with your favorite people at any given time. So once you've captured the "cheers boomerang" and taken pictures of your food, put the phone down! Brunch is supposed to bring people together; it's a way to check in with each other and catch up. Sharing food with others brings a wealth of benefits: it deepens our friendships, helps us new make friends, remove barriers and helps us explore new cultures. So take the time to connect and explore.
6. Dress up - The most exciting part of brunch is the ability to dress up in cute outfits. Everyone knows that women live for dressing up with our girls for the perfect Instagram moment.
Here are some of my top choices for that Sunday chic look!
*Patterned maxi dress
*A blazer and jeans
*Floor-grazing dusters/robes add instant glam to any outfit
*A Canadian tuxedo with a bold heel
*Mixing prints -polka dots with stripes or pattern on pattern.
*Bold red lips adds instant glam to any jeans and sweater combo.
7. Try A Brunch Date -Brunch is the best choice for a first date. It's a great way to connect without the pressure of the night! This summer take my suggestion and make a brunch date throw on a gorgeous maxi dress, make a reservation at one the Brunchnista's top brunch date picks! Even if you don't get asked out this summer, grab your girls and head to Brunchnista's #girldate brunch picks, either way, brunch is bae!
Girl date Brunch picks
Brunch Date picks
3.The Shady Lady
5.Cheryl Global Soul
Every Sunday we strengthen friendships and make lasting memories over french toast and cocktails because "food is the ingredient that binds us together." All around the world, every weekend people are brunching, laughing, and celebrating the good life.
Cheers to creating the most memorable brunch experiences this summer!
Your Brunch Bestie